Here the promisd picture of how the 'lazy dyed' ball of yarn looks rewound into the center pull ball I usually knit my socks from.
I am still not sure if this will become a sock or a glove or mitten.
It has some time marinating now, since I still have to finish some other projects.
I finally managed to finish the cowl type headcover for Ailis, and it is on the rack blocking now and I hope I can meet up with her to give it to her so she can have some use of it this cold period.
It is really slow here, me still trying to figure out what makes me feel so out of it emotionwise. Had the third consecutive night where I woke with terror, and it sure mixes up the days, and I am constantly tired and craving for chocolate or other comfort food.
Being on the waiting for therapy does not make it better, each and every day I dread looking into the mailbox, since I am sure they will deny (of course ther is no real reason why, and I am just fretting about it) my therapy. People telling me I am not worth it, and doubts of my existence are my daily company, and my rational part cant get through to the emotions and out of the past feelings, so I am stuck in this dark place and dont like it a bit.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment