I designed the kitty paw prints and knit up this cowl for a friend. She paid for the yarn and I gave her my creativity and time to make it :-)
I put in a short row 'heel' for the back of the head so in front the fabric does not form too much of a bulk.
It is knit on 8 mm needles and used three 50 gram balls of the orange yarn and a little ammount for the eyelash yarn around the ends.
It is so cozy I would have loved to keep it to myself, but it was promised, so I was a nice girl and gavbe it to her today in sunday service.
She loved it and kept it on the whole time.
I am glad that it came over so well and now I just need to let her know how to care for it.
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment