Happy new year to all of you (two or three who read here) :-)
It seems to be a time of being confronted with spiritual growing all over the place. It started around summer last year and keeps strong ... I wonder where it will lead me further.
First I was blessed with Thaddeus Golas reading "the lazy man's guide to enlightenment" (as sound file on his Homepage),
and being able to see how bf found a form of connect with the higher powers in the teachings of Indian spirituality, many fruitful discussions and hours of learning were and I hope still are in it from that.
It hopefully will help me to maybe find peace with my father to his lifetimes still, which I hope for in all secret (not so secret any more now).
There were many problems between this father and me, we fought injust fights, we hurt each other, and I cried many tears because of him and still do even though I have not talked to him since December of 2004.
Professor Nagler is a teacher of nonviolence at Berkeley University, and he provides his classes as files to be downloaded on the internet, his teachings are having a big influence on me even though I 'only' listen to bf telling me what he learns from taking the course.
This has made it possible to find out what went wrong between me and my father, and I sure hope that the work I do on myself will make it possible for me to meet him and give him what he so awkwardly needed all the time and did not get from anywhere.
Maybe then I can have a good feeling about him, and maybe I can see him genuinely happy only once in my lifetime, and he will have no reason to say hurtful things since I will not be influenced by them.
If this should be a bubble and burst, fine, then I will have to deal with that, but as long as I am still learning and practising, ther still is room for change.
Take care and I hope I did not bore anyone :-)
"And now to something completely different ..."
I have finished knitting fibonacci mutations (a sweater for my friend D.) she loves it and wore it to an appointment already.
I also knitted other things, but right now they have slipped my mind, and I wonder if there will be any pictures to show, since the old old digital camera is getting worse, and most pics turn out too dark to be good to look at.
Maybe we will get a new one, but first we need to pay off the car repair bills and hope ther is no other urgent payment ahead of us.
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment