Everything went so fast now, Friday Nov.20 I have the admittance talk, Monday Nov.23 the surgery will take place. I will stay approximately a week and hope, the whole procedure goes well.
This is all so fast now, I don't know what to think of it.
No time to really fret now, that is good.
Wish me well, pray, meditate or do whatever you can to think of me at those important hours of the 23.
Alles ging jetzt so schnell, Am Freitag 20. November ist das Aufnahmegespraech, Montag, 23. November ist die OP.
ch werde wahrscheinlich eine Woche im Krankenhaus bleiben und hoffe, die ganze Sache wird gut verlaufen.
Das ging jetzt alles so schnell, dass ich nicht weiss, was ich davon halten soll.
Jetzt habe ich keine Zeit, mich verrueckt zu machen, was gut ist.
Wuensch mir alles Gute, bete, meditiere oder tue, was auch immer Du kannst, um an mich zu denken, in den wichtigen Stunden am 23.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Just want to let you know we miss you on Ravelry and hope that you come home soon to rest and recover quickly. Hugs!
Kimberly
Many prayers for you and your family as you rest and recover from your surgery. I pray all goes well for you.
-Rosewort on Rav
Post a Comment