Sunday, September 30, 2007

Woll-ich


mvc-001s
Originally uploaded by nanawoolf.
A while ago I had the idea of designing some business cards, but never got to it. The other day bf surprised me in telling me that he had created a template for it, and I should tweak it to my liking with him, so we did. He drew the sheep himself, and I only asked for a reflex in the eyes, which were black as they seem on this photo, but in real they have a really neat looking reflexion which makes the eye bulbs look 3-D.

All in all I think, it is a good presentation of me, my wooly self, and the colour of the writing is a warm brownish tint which gives the card some softness.

I think of maybe adding a tiny lock of wool to each, but maybe I leave it as is.

No comments: