I found this cotton yarn in coffee colours, and was not strong enough to leave it in the store.
I knit up some dishcloths with it, one in grandmas favourite pattern and two Mason Dixon ballband inspired ones with slipped stitches.
Bf found they work good as hotpads, so this is what we use them for.
In the picture is my new latte-glass I found in a store and the content is Caro ( a coffee on malt base, no ccaffeine because I cant have this) and creamed 0.3% milk. This is my feel-good drink in the last few weeks.
It is eye candy, too, I think.
Today I finished the socks for Alex, and hope we can get decent pictures of it. It is raining again, and there seems not enough light for good pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi! I really like your ballband cloths, colour-coordinated with the latte. Sets of those would make nice gifts.
Nice blog!
Ann (amysmum2 at K&C)
Thanks, You are right, I thought about this, also. Maybe the next occasion for my sisters or mom will be test how they like it :-)
Post a Comment