We were going to an appointment with Diana's neurologist today, and decided to take the tram earlier and maybe go to a yarn shop before.
We better should have sticked to the original plan.
Our tram and a car crashed into each other and I spent the afternoon at the ER with pain in my thoracal part of the spine.
It turned out to be a sprained area, and nothing broken, but still very painful.
Especially since I am apparently reacting to the most common pain medications.
So muscle relaxer and "taking it slow" is doctors order.
The car driver seemed to have just a sore ear from the airbag going off and a few scrapes from the security glass of his side window having been shattered.
There was glass everywhere in the front part of the tram, where we sat.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh no! The tram usually is so safe for traveling. I'm glad you're ok. Take care of that sprain!
Post a Comment