Thursday, May 08, 2008

Now I know why I miss her so much recently

On the phone with my sis a few minutes ago I heard of the passing of my beloved mini Schnautzer "MAXI".

She was born on Aug 3. in 1991, around 11 o clock.

I know so well because I helped her into life, her and her brother "MOPPEL"
there was a third puppy, but it did not make it and I was grieving a long time about the little one back then.
If I manage to digitize a picture of her, I will see if I can add it on here.

She was getting old, deaf and blind, but was well together, from what I have been told, she must have slipped on the foil of the garden pond while wanting a drink and drowned.
This is not my fahters house and garden, but the ex-boyfriends, and I dont miss him a bit, but my little girl I missed every day we were apart.
I am glad, she is at a better place now, and can hopefully be in peace, since the ex is not a very caring, pet loving person, but rather one who provides material needs, but did never bond with her.

This must have happened around three weeks ago, and dad told my sister about it, but since he and I are not on communication terms, he did not tell me.


April will never be the same for me any more, knowing she left us then.

I will always remember her kisses, and how she looked after the shearing, and how much prescious time we had together before I separated.
I was heartbroken to leave her behind, but she just is an outside dog who needs a big garden to dig around in, and I could not provide that to her, so I left her where she was born, and knew everything.



Lebe wohl liebe MAXI und sei Dir sicher, ich vermisse Dich und hoffe, da wo Du jetzt bist geht es Dir gut.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Nana, I am sorry to read about Maxi and your father not saying anything to you. Almost 17 yrs is a very good age though.

John and I will be in Mannheim magain on August 18th ans we leave on August 25th. It will be good if we can meet up again. What do you think?

email me as I have lost all my addresses with the new PC.
love
colin

Unknown said...

I am sorry to read about Maxi. !7 is a very good age. Your father was mean to not tell you.

We will be in Mannheim 18th August till 25th August again. It would be lovely to meet up again if we could.
love colin