Finally a picture of the socks I had started for Gabe, but the cuffs were too tight, so I decided his one year younger cousin will get them.
It is a lacey pattern which looks like twisted rib, but there are no purls involved.
I hope we can get a picture where one can see the details better, then I will post about it in an extra entry.
To the front there is a sockie for sockie made from self dyed yarn in orange and blue with some white left.
It has a classical heel flap and turned heel and the banded toe decreases like the big socks I sometimes make.
In a big sock I tried to provoke pooling, so it looks a little like monet skies and I am itching to try it out, but before I do this, I will have to finish some UFOs and free some needles.
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment