Sunday, November 11, 2007

not feeling well

well, that is my mental state ;-)
Lots of things from the past rear their ugly heads, and I dont really want to go into it here, since I guess it is not so much of interest for people.

Whenever I feel down I try to get some creative stuff going and I rediscovered origami again.
It is amazing of how many good diagrams there are around the net, and here be dragon :

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/786/corriedragon24it.gif

I like it a lot, and it happens to be that a blue dragon is my inner protector.
So I made up one and it sits on top of my monitor now watching over me.

Knitting is still going on, but no pictures in particular. When I feel like facing the challenge I finally will upload the pictures of the little crow we rescued two years ago. It is such a beautiful creature, and he even had blue eyes, and I wonder if all crows have blue eyes or if they darken to brown or almost black when the birds mature. This one was a mere nestling, still not really able to sit perched up on a stick when we found him. Must have fallen out of the nest and had great luck he was not injured, but he was undernourished and ate a lot while we cared for him. He went to a wildlife rehab place two days after we found him and there he was growing up in a flock of other young crows and when big enough they were left free to live around the rehab center. They told us, most of the birds stay around and dont wander off too far, so whenever we get in that area, we wonder if one of the crows on the field is 'ours'.

I love him even though he has not really been a long lasting part in my life.

They are so light, and so powerful, and I dont get why people are scared of crows.

This one was special because he stumbled into my life, and left a lasting impression.

No comments: