Wednesday, November 28, 2007

books I got from mom


books I got from mom
Originally uploaded by nanawoolf.
Look what she saved for me :-)
Most pround makes me the posession of the most right one, a Debbie Bliss childrens sweater book. Lots of inspiration for knitting up cozy things for my nephews and nieces.
The Sandra in the middle is mens sweaters only, some a little outdated in colour choices or the neck treatment, but nothing an accomplished knitter cant handle :-) and bf browsed through and found one he wants to have, double knitted, warm and nothing to be altered on it since it is a classical shape crew neck sweater.

Time for yarn recycling and starting to document it for a tutorial.
There are some interesting projects in the Verena, too. I will have to alter some of them to make them more 21. century like but all in all a good find.
Someone wanted to ditch them and mom saved them from the garbage bin and made me very happy with them.

No comments: