Monday, August 27, 2007

'international' knit meeting in Heidelberg

On August 23. there was a group of people who met to knit together and some met for the first time.

We were 7 people if I recollect right and two were non knitters, but I hope they had a good time, too.
The original picture can be seen here: http://www.colinknits.blogspot.com/
It is on the Aug. 27. 2007 entry.
The time was flying by and besides indulging into some yummy muffins, plum-cake, 'Broetchen' and cheese, and flavoured water, we taught each other 'new tricks'.

The place this meeting took place at was like heaven to me, a house on a hill, and it is kind of built into the hill, and seems like a little castle to me :-)

We talked about dogs, disabled friendly places and mailing lists, about the tunnel between the european 'Festland' and the british islands, about cultural differences and how we perceive them. Our pets were worth a few words, also.

This calls for repetition, and we will see how it works out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I thought it was wonderful and would love to do it again.