The january socks are accomplished, if I get through with my attempt, I will have 12 pairs of socks at the end of the year.
Knitting childrens socks is not cheating, they are complete socks anyways, with cuff, heel,gusset, foot and toe treatment like the 'big' ones, just fewer stitches.
Now I just have to go to my sis and give them to her daughter.
The February socks will be for the son of other sister, and I am not sure if I can finishe them in February, but still will plug away on them.
they are made of a self dyed yarn which was a not so attractive red and white stripes, and easter egg colours made it a rainbow on the former white parts and a mix of different shades of red where the dull, unattractive red was.
'Cheap' yarn made into a unicum, for the unicum my nephew is :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
now these I really like.
Post a Comment