Sunday, March 06, 2011

the "machine" we have in us ...

... what it can do best is thinking, fretting over things, making the illusions it constructs in our heads get real, it feels like it anyways, what feels?

why write that?

well .. hubs has bought a motorbike, he is out at the moment, doing a test ride after twenty years just pedalling or going by car.

He is gone almost an hour, should a test ride last that long?
well, he needed to get to the station for gas, and then, ... well, what then. Where does he go? will there be crazy people, endangering him?
Will he be O.k.? Do I hear the ambulance? what happened?!?

... You know where this leads to, yes?



... he came in this second, and in that moment, I realize, he had to bring the seller of the motor bike home. He might have done that right away, without coming up to me, telling me about it.


All the fretting, what was it worth?
I should have not needed it.
Unnecessary, why do we do stuff like that?

No comments: