abuse has so many facets.
One of them is, to troll other people, to feed off of their energy and strive in their efforts.
It is our choice, if we let it happen or not.
I did - unknowingly, gullable Aspie that I am - let someone do just that.
I do not care, if that troll reads this, or not, I want it public, that I have unmasked him and will not feed him any more.
He was so sneaky as to forewarn me, that he did find enough info to do what he started in the night from the 27. to the 28. of July 2010.
He was fed only once on the internet so far, and it will remain with that one incidence.
The message was blunt and short, and unmistakable, not ambiguous at all.
He has closed the door on himself and his plan hopefully does not work out.
Now to hope, he feeds no more, wrinkles up and fades away.
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment