I was asking for a sleep lab investigation ever since my sleep patterns have started to be non present.
I am not willing to zonk myself out with any drowsy making meds and still wake up exhausted from a zombie like state of being switched off.
So I was referred from my new neuro to the Ear-Nose-Throat clinic in my favourite hospital.
I had to fill out a 7 page questionnaire and the doc was really relaxed with me.
He said, he has no idea why we should do the obstruction/snoring check, if I am not having any of those episodes.
So on the weekend of June 26. to 28.
I will be cyborgizized and can try to sleep in the lab.
It usually is around 3 am till I fall asleep and am awake around 8 again.
5 hours where I know from before the hemorrhage, that I needed 9 hours of sleep.
Being exhausted and feeling run over by a truck on a regular basis is just not the lifestyle I want to pursue.
So please wish me luck that they will find out what is doing this to me.
I have the initial talk with the sleep specialist tomorrow, and maybe, since we have three locations in the Mannheim hospital area, I can get into lab even earlier than that.
We will see.
Tuesday, May 04, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment