Thursday, January 18, 2007

the slow beginnings

I intended to post at least once a week and see what happened? It took me more than a month.

The mistress of procrastination spoke.

Well, what is not now will maybe happen in the future. Two days ago my kitty Siri escaped the apartment while I was watering the flowers in the staircase area of the house we live in, and I did not notice untill later the second cat in the household started out to be really nervous. She meowed a lot more like usually and I went to look for Siri she was in none of her favourite spots, and nowwhere in any cupboard or under any bed, so I was sure she must have ventured to some place she has not been before.

I found a really scared Siri behind a big pot where a little ficus is planted three stories down from our level.

I could coax her out of there, and carry her up to us again, and now she is like velcro, even following me to the bathroom, like she did when she was a little cat of three months when I first got her.
She is going on 8 years now and has come a long way. She developed from an undernourished kitty to a real beauty, and even though she developed an auto immune disease, she is otherwise healthy and has no feral quirks.

One of my obsessions are my cats, as you probaly noticed, what the others are, later.

Not now, I think I have written enough for today.

over and out.

nana.

No comments: